Monday, December 10, 2007

"Did I Miss Something?" you ask...

If you're not reading this through an RSS aggregator, you may not have noticed a lot of new posts in the last few days. Or you may have seen posts that seem older than the latest suddenly appearing. No, you didn't miss anything, they're actually new.

I'm trying to keep this record somewhat chronological, but Blogger is really strict about posting order (at least, as far as I can figure out so far). Once I put a stake in the ground with a Draft, that's the time and date that's stuck to it, regardless of when I publish it. So, it's a double-edged sword. Everything is in order, because I dropped in the stubs as drafts. On the other hand, it looks like there isn't any new content.

So, just keep an eye on the December posts for new stuff. All of the Thanksgiving stuff should be there in a few days, complete with recipes as well as new different sutff. I currently have 11 posts in Draft stage, which will be filled in one or two a day, as I take breaks from working on the last draft (finally!) of my mysterious book chapter.

No comments: