Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back from Travels

The last month or so has been awash in travelling and the preparations for that. We had the opportunity to travel to Barcelona and London with a day-trip to visit our friends in Dublin. Then, following a massive, pain-in-the-ass (but generally very successful) server hardware and database upgrade release, we went down to Houston for a few days for family visits.

There's some food-related stuff to comment on, but that will have be doled out in the next few days as I get organized and work more on my first draft of my Master's thesis.

However, there was a nice surprise on the way over. As you know, I am a huge fan of America's Test Kitchen/Cook's Illustrated. In American's in-flight magazine, American Way, I found this great article about the history and operations of the actual Test Kitchen. Good stuff.

No comments: